Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K #2 Summary


Per 8 Andres' Blog
Friday the !3
Posted on February 14, 2015

Jesus was crucified on a Friday and ever since the day has been associated with “general ill omen,” Michael Bailey, a history professor at Iowa State University who specializes in the origins of superstitions, told USA TODAY Network. Weddings in the Middle Ages, for instance, were not held on Fridays and it was not a day someone would start a journey, Bailey said. Thirteen guests are believed to have attended the Last Supper, the night before Jesus was killed, according to Stuart Vyse, a psychology professor at Connecticut College. And Judas Iscariot, the disciple who betrayed Jesus, is considered to have been the 13th guest, Vyse said. The superstition’s origins are mysterious.

My comment:
Kristin Evans on March 17, 2015 at 11:16 pm said:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi Andres,
My name is Kristin Evans I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog and your facts on Friday 13th. This is the first time that I have heard any of these facts.



Blake's Blog
Samaria

Categories: Blog
January 12, 2015 @ 9:46 AM

Samaria are legendary and skilled warriors. They have big sword and cool armor.The samaria and the ninja are enemys and have wars and battles. In battle the samaria have long swords so it is easy for a samaria to hit from a couple feet away.


My comment:
Kristin Evans (Guest)Your comment is awaiting moderation.

March 25, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Hi Blake,

My name is Kristin Evans. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your facts about Samarias’. I really like samaria’s too. If you haven’t seen it, you should watch the movie The Last Samaria. It is a really great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment