Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Assignment #1

What about Edm310?
Cartoon Dizzy Computer





Coming into EDM 310 I was a little nervous. All I had ever heard about the class was how hard it would be, and how the teacher was real rude and that I would never have time for anything else. So, this made me very apprehensive and nervous about taking the course.

When I do something, I never want to do it halfway. I either go all out and all the way or I don't do it at all. I'm a bit OCD and a perfection so that might be my only downfall when it comes to this class.

I have a lot of experience with computer and movie making software. When I was in Elementary school I was in a program called GIFTED, for very bright children. We had a news station we at school called WAES (Andalusia Elementary School) where we produced a morning broadcast show every morning telling about thing that were going on in our school. I really enjoyed doing that being in front of the camera and also editing taping. Although it was a lot of work, once things were done it was well work every minute spent on it.

So, I'm really looking forward to this semester, and getting to brush up on my rusty computer skills.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that your strong background with computers and knowledge with different editing software is gonna help you succeed with getting that A+ in EDM310

    ReplyDelete