Sunday, February 8, 2015

C4T #1- Project 4 Post 1&2



Post #1: In my comment for teacher writing, I was assigned Two Writing Teachers. This is a blog where many teachers blog. For my first comment I chose to read a "Compliment Conference" by Elizabeth Moore. The post was about how to give good compliments and how important giving compliments are. I really enjoyed her view on this and reading some of her ideas on how to give compliments.

My Comment: I really loved your compliment points. It is really important to give them feedback especially positive. It helps build their self esteem


Post #2: For my second post I chose to read "Starting With Talk and Breaking Through The Barriers" by Betsy Hubbard. This blog post was all about breaking through barriers when you begin to write or talk to someone. This is a problem that some students and also adults have. Mrs. Betsy addressed this problem by opening up with a story.

My Comment: I love this post. I never thought about this as a way to break the ice. I have trouble with public speaking sometimes, and this is a great way open up and start a speech or writing. It makes you feel comfortable and safe and also gets your audience attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment