Monday, February 23, 2015

Project #6 C4K Summary Comments for Feburary

C4K #1: Blake

I was assigned Blake in Mrs. Smeby's fifth grade class in Nebraska. Here is what Blake posted in his blog,

"Clue#1: He likes digging into flowers.
Clue#2: They are going to a pinic"


Mrs. Smeby's Class Blog
My comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
February 8, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi Blake,
Would you be talking about Cifford the Big Red Dog. This is the first story that popped in my head. If you are those are some great clues for that book. I am also a student attending the University of South Alabama.

Ms. Kristin Evans




C4K #3: Cameron

I was assigned Cameron in Ms. Leatherwood's Language Art Class. Here is what Cameron posted in his blog,

Nature Is Amazing
"Cardinal’s are beautiful birds. They are know as family bird because they travel in flocks of 70 or more. When the female cardinal (shown in the picture) sings from the nest, it means her and the babies need food. The females and males sing, but the female sings more complex melodies. The males are strong and very protective. They could fight their own reflection for hours. They love to live in bird houses and eat out of bird feeders. They get the name “backyard birds” from this. Their diets consist of seeds, beetles, grasshoppers, and many other insects."

My comment:

Kristin Evans (Guest)
February 22, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Wow, Cameron. That is amazing. I never knew that about Cardinals. They seem like very complex birds.




C4K #4: Alyssa

I was assigned Alyssa from Joliet West High School in Illinois in Mrs. Maslowski class. Here is what Alyssa posted in her blog, 


Black History Month
Gabrielle Union is a inspiring black woman in the industry. She is a successful actress who has starred in many movies such as “Bring It On” and “Bad Boys II”. She also right now has a show called “Being Mary Jane” that comes on BET which in my opinion teaches real life lessons. Union is a inspiring person to the people due to her being involved with the communities and giving back to the world. I personally like Gabrielle because watching in movies and television shows makes me want to do something with my person life even though I’m not inspiring to be a actress


My comment:

Kristin Evans says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

February 23, 2015 at 4:35 pm


Hi, Alyssa. 

My name is Kristin Evans. I am a Student at the University of South Alabama. I also really live Gabrielle Union as a person and as an actress. She seems to be very compassionate person who she plays her roll in “Being Mary Jane”. I feel that the show does have some real life prospective also and could teach everyone a little something who watching it. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. Keep up the good work.

-Ms. Kristin Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment